In her training capacity, Valerie focuses on the world of executive leadership and management, and has a special expertise in transposing company vision into strategic training initiatives that resonate with both senior management and employees.
Serving a variety of industries from start-ups to well-established companies, Val customizes her methods and messages to the needs of each client and employee. She has taught senior leaders and high-potential employees throughout the U.S., Asia, Europe, South America, and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). She has experience working in a variety of industries, including entertainment, media, spirits and beverage, retail, automotive, pharmaceutical, nonprofit, and others.
A small sampling of her offerings includes:
- Managing and Leading
- What It Takes to Lead: Developing Managers into Leaders
- Managing Four Generations in the Workplace
- Influencing and Negotiating – Getting Results without Authority
- Managing Employees to Achieve Their Best Results
- Recruiting, Interviewing and Hiring the Best
- Managing Change while Promoting Creativity
- Productivity Gains
- Problem-Solving Techniques for Better Decision-Making
- Essentials of Project Management (PM 101)
- Advanced Project Management Skills (PM 201)
- Senior Communication Skills
- Assertiveness Skills for Women in Business
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
Valerie also specializes in training designed to increase the financial acumen of your managers and leaders— a critical skill set in today’s economic climate. She can teach your leaders how to:
- Create and manage a cost-effective budget that correlates spending with your organization’s goals.
- Link departmental budgets to improved profitability and the company’s bottom line.
- Demonstrate return on investment (ROI) and cash efficiency for projects under consideration to determine which initiatives give you the biggest bang for your buck.
- Read and understand the fundamental elements of key financial statements and how to use that knowledge to better manage company initiatives.
Valerie has the management experience and training skills to help clients address even their most challenging human capital issues.