Egads, where did last year go?!
I know it’s just my imagination, but it certainly does feel as though time goes by faster and faster each year. Didn’t I just make my new year’s resolutions for 2013?
Oh well, that’s one great thing about life: a new year is a new opportunity to start fresh. As 2014 kicks off, consider these suggestions for making it a great year for you:
- Stop talking about what you’re going to do and just do it.
- Stop living the life someone else wants you to live and live the one you want.
- Forget about whatever happened (or didn’t happen) in 2013 and focus on what’s coming up in 2014.
- Take risks and push yourself; you have only one life, and it’s time to make the most of it.
- Make new year’s resolutions and hold yourself accountable for achieving them, no matter the cost.
Happy New Year, everyone!